08 December 2011

Let Me In Let Me In Let Me In Let Me In Let Me In

There.
Faker. Poser.
Let them fake her, for a twitching grin seeps from side to side,
Unsurprised by their treachery
Pins and stitches fix a smile to a face that has known sad.

I can't wait to see you and make you smile and feel better because it makes me feel:
strong.
Is that weird?

Fearful derision scurries across his eyebrows,
Fiercely furrowed, the locus of my focus is you
Or should I say I'm looking at you.
Now I'm looking into you.

Let Me In!

I promise I'll play nice.
Disappointed and awkward, now a tentative apology
I am sorry; worst three words I strung together. Ever. Now I'm meta-sorry.
Lucky golden boy strikes out,
yet the crowd has forgiven him for his height and handsome, he is harmless.
Caesar has given him the thumbs up,
the boy in black.

Here.
I strut about like a pirate.
Here's how, hunching my shoulders and grimacing at those who stand in my way. The fearsome scowl, nose wrinkled, as if ya'll are smelly.
Who am I kidding? A big softie inside, a little softer, and boom! Apparently I soothed your soul. How?

Forsooth! A simian saunter signifies serenity, so . . .
Saltigrade strides, salacious smile,
best four words I've ever nailed together.

Nice bum, where ya from? A close second.

To all of you: I think once we're within talking distance I'll feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment