24 September 2011

the lone hippie confronting a mafia car salesman

"We'll consider it."

"What the hell you mean you'll consider it? I been busting my balls here for half an hour showing you every detail of this perfect car and you tell me you'll consider it! Look at this trunk, you could fit at least like," he nervously made eye contact with a nearby security guard. "Listen, consider this; I'm offering you a car at the prices that you're practically stealing it and you're ready to walk away from this deal."


"Hey man, I told you I'll consider it.  Let it slide, man, and I tell you I don't mind."
"What, is that supposed to be inspired from like Phish or something -"
"It's from my brain, man."


"Look, buddy, here's a surprise. I don't care much for where its from. You people are always the same, it's always me, me, me, me. You prick, all you do is sit around on your ass and don't make any effort for others."
"You better watch your mouth, man. You really shouldn't be talking to your customers this way. I'm kinda offended and I might have to talk to your supervisor."


"Ah for chrissakes!" Aside to another customer, "catch a load of this drama queen. 'Man, I'm all offended. Man, he doesn't like me'. Hey buddy, you're offended, I don't give a shit because I don't like you either. That's life. Get over it."

No comments:

Post a Comment