29 April 2011

crowned king

Seeing is believing. At least, that's what they told me.



Phobetor
I know what you did. I know why you did it. Shame? Don't even start me. You didn't have the decency to give a call back. Scumbag.

The grass is always greener, but I've been through that door. I've been in the forest, just looking around and you don't want to know the things I've seen. Grandma's house is gone, kiddo. There's a new sheriff in town. The big bad wolf came. He left but with a be-back-later, and he's headed to your house next.

Grab your gun. Grab your wifey. Grab a towel. By then you won't have time to grab anything else. Go out the door, lock it, and then run.

Also check your watch. Often. If it's not working, give it a tap. If its working too well, and the needle is swinging around and around, and the numbers are gone, then you are probably asleep. Why are you asleep*?

If I were you I'd be long gone out of this town. We don't want you. Now leave.

*If you find yourself unable to wake up, you could be dead. If you are here, you definitely are.

 ______________________________________

Nemesis
Great.

By now you must be several miles away. For the record, if that even matters anymore, I don't know you. Strange, although unsurprising, that you, in this lost land, would be unable to find a helping hand.

Even a smiling face would mean so much right now. No, apparently those can't be trusted either. In never knew smiles were that loaded. Usually I smile when I'm happy. Sometimes, when I'm trying to hide a painful emotion or valuable thing from a person I don't like.

That's what sucks about being cut off from the ones who love you. In this shitty future, its only a matter of time.

At this point, if you're in doubt, don't panic. Republicans, who for the most part are old people in Florida, say that seniors are very important to America. As a legitimate political party with a chance of landing a candidate in the next bout of presidential charade, they seem to be doing well for themselves, so you should probably find an aged person to help you. Merlin. Dumbledore. Professor Oak. Obi-Wan Kenobi. Even a Deku Tree would work.

FACT: this dog would eat three times more than an average dog
Donald Trump doesn't seem to be busy, maybe ask him. That's a triple bonus, because Trump is old, rich, and a Republican presidential candidate.

So your story needs age to ripen it. Like fruit.

Once you fall off the tree, its only a matter of time until you rot from the inside out. Unfit for a dog, so they say. And that's saying a lot. To their credit, dogs will eat just about anything.

 ______________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment